Friday 27 December 2013

Santa Nails

Hello Girls !!
I did these Santa Nails a few days back
I love how easy and cute they are

For this I started with a Sally Hansen Base Coat Hardner to protect my natural nails. 

Then I used a neutral cream color as my base color. I used Constant Candy by Maybelline Color Show.


Then I painted 1/3 of my nail from the cuticle with a red polish. I used Jazzberry from NewU.

Next I took a medium sized dotting tool and some white nail polish and dotted white for the cap and the beard leaving some cream space for the eyes.

I dotted the eyes with a small size dotting tool with black acrylic paint. You could use black polish too.
Then make a oval with a light pink polish for the nose. I used a light pink by LΓ kme . I'm not sure of the name πŸ˜‹

Lastly, I finished with a top coat to seal in the design and add a beautiful shine !!!

That's it !!! You're done with your easy Santa nails !!!

Thanks for reading my blog

~Prisha <3

*i haven't put any pics of products used. Tell me if I should do so 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment