Wednesday 1 January 2014

Claires Sugar High Collection

Hey !!!
Happy New Year Girls !!!!
Today I'll be showing you my favorite glitter polish collection by Claire's .
This one is called the Sugar-High Collection. It has 5 colors and all are awesome !!!

The colors didn't have any names. But all are really pretty

Glitter Top Coat
This one has shiny triangle confetti glitter and small mini glitters. You can wear it over any color. I like to wear it over black, purple and white which lokks like snow 😊



Neon Pink
This is really very cute. It's a neon pink with big glitters.
Generally to save on the polish I wear a neon pink under this one and just give one coat of this and the mani looks fabulous !!! The neon pink is by Claire's in their Sweet Scents Collection.
 Nude Lavender
This is a soft lavender color with soft big sparkles. 
Generally to save on the polish I wear a soft lavender under this one and just give one coat of this and the mani looks fabulous !!! The one I usually wear under this is Forever Liliac 203 by Chambor.
Cute Blue
This is a turquoise blue with bright big glitters ! This is the one I would wear any day I'm feeling glittery :)
Peacock Green
This green is a dark peacock green with contrasting glitters . I absolutely loved it !!! 
Generally to save on the polish I wear a dark green polish under this one and just give one coat of this and the mani looks fabulous !!!



I love this collection !!! This was just ₹750 for 5 colors and I got some free lip smacker with this too !!!
If you're looking for a set of sparkly polishes, this can be great !!!!

Thanks for reading my blog !!!  And happy new year once again !!!!
I'm sorry I couldn't upload my nail design today ! It would be up tomorrow or day after !

~Prisha <3








No comments:

Post a Comment